Add the ability to present and store questionares in engine
Longcat's research project could make use of the engine if we had the ability to present in-engine questionaires during gameplay (every x turns or so).
There are a few different uses for this I can see:
- Modelling group modelling (a la the work on sheriff)
- Presenting surveys about game enjoyment during parameter evaluation (was this set of parameters fun)
- Presenting IEQ-related questionaires for player-driven evaluation (was the game were we did x to it more immersive)
- Evaluation of PCG levels (did you enjoy this level)
- Turing test style evaluation for maps/ai (give A then B, did they like A or B better)